MY FAVOURITES FROM COTTAGE TOYS AND INTERIORS, By Annabella, age 7.
1. My pink velvet sofa. Because it's so nice and comfy. And if it isn't your favourite colour it still feels comfy. (P.S my mummy says it also comes in teal green.)
2. Cushions. I like them because they come in different things and animals. I choose the swan and toadstool and nothing else. I liked the mushroom because it is different, and I liked the swan cushion because it is beautiful.
3. my favourite toy is my ballerina suitcase. Why? Because I can play dress ups, but not with a real person with a toy mouse! It is fun because you have three different outfits and you can change them.
4. Doctor's kit. Me and my sister use it as a massage bag. With the hammer she bangs me on the back, but it is still fun. We use the stethoscope to listen to our hearts and sometimes on a dolly as well.
5. Mummy. She isn't for sale but you can get lovely hugs from her. Only when she is not angry from work though.